What You'll Learn
- Design, code, publish, market, and monetize mobile apps and games using cross-platform tools.
- Implement core concepts of information management, such as data models, database management systems, unstructured and semistructured data management, or parallel and distributed databases.
Our Community at a Glance
Going back to school doesn’t have to mean putting your life on hold.
We’ve designed our courses and certificates to give you the flexibility to pace your studies to fit your schedule.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete the five certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Web Technologies requires five courses.
You may choose any five courses from the Web Technologies certificate course group, using the certificate course search.
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the:
See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Search For Courses
To find courses that apply toward the certificate use DCE Course Search and Registration:
- Under Search Classes, scroll to Browse by Degree, Certificate, or Premedical Program.
- Select Graduate Certificates.
- Choose Web Technologies Graduate Certificate to explore program courses.
I plan to start working as a software engineer this upcoming summer or fall, so all the skills I have gained and improved through this degree have been essential for my transition to a new field.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2022–23 rate)||$3,100 per 4-credit course ($775 per credit)|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$15,500|