What You'll Learn
- Understand history, bias, power and privilege, and organizational culture to help you identify opportunities and challenges to developing diverse, inclusive, and equitable organizations.
- Engage in self-reflection to become a more effective EDIB leader.
- Learn to facilitate conversations addressing equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Apply what you learn to develop a plan for addressing a real-world organizational challenge in the area of EDIB.
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements of the EDIB Leadership certificate you must:
- Complete the four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Leadership requires four courses:
- 1 history and context course
- 1 core course
- 1 leadership principles course
- 1 applied learning course
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the fall, spring, or summer. See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Search For Courses:
To find certificate courses in the DCE Course Search and Registration platform:
- Under Search Classes, scroll to Harvard Extension Degree, Certificate, and Premedical Course Search.
- Select Graduate Certificates.
- Choose Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Leadership Graduate Certificate to explore program courses.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2022–23 rate)||$3,100 per course ($775 per credit)|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,400|