About the New Student Portal
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) has launched a brand new student portal called MyDCE. MyDCE provides you personalized access to your student account in a modern and mobile-first design. Through your MyDCE student portal, you’ll also have easy access to our retiring Online Services system as we work to migrate all features to our new portal.
Use your MyDCE student portal to:
- Update your personal profile information
- Complete pre-registration each term
- Access course registration, your student finance portal, and Canvas
- View your course schedule
- Connect to Online Services to take placement tests, view grades, and request a transcript
- See important school announcements
Watch this short video to learn more about the new MyDCE student portal.
Create or Access Your MyDCE Account
You can create or access your MyDCE account at any time.
- New to DCE? Create your MyDCE student account. You’ll be prompted to create a DCEKey login credential before logging in to create your student account.
- Returning? Log in to your MyDCE student portal using your DCEKey or HarvardKey.
If you are an instructor, please continue to access online services.
For assistance accessing the MyDCE student portal, please contact our Enrollment Services team, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm ET at (617) 495-4024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.