What You'll Learn
- Compose effective business communications, including proposals, presentations, and reports.
- Apply key communication methods—such as informational briefing, persuasive messaging, or conflict management—to meet specific objectives.
- Master the techniques of public speaking, including message development, content, projection, inflection, and delivery.
It may seem daunting to tackle schoolwork while maintaining a job, but you won’t be alone. You’ll bring challenges you face at work or in your community into the classroom to consult with faculty and peers on new, innovative solutions. Test a fresh concept or framework in the workplace and see immediate results.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete three courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Business Communication requires three courses.
You may choose any three courses from the Business Communication certificate course group, using the certificate course search.
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the:
See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Anyone with the drive and right support network can write the next chapter of their story here at Harvard Extension.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2021–22 rate)||$2,980 per 4-credit course|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$8,940|