What You'll Learn
- Gain knowledge around how to code, draw and animate web graphics, and play audio and video elements.
- Learn how to build a fully responsive, interactive website, gaining an understanding of best practices for web page design and why accessibility, usability, and internationalization are important.
Our Community at a Glance
Going back to school doesn’t have to mean putting your life on hold.
We’ve designed our courses and certificates to give you the flexibility to pace your studies to fit your schedule.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
The professional graduate certificate in Front-End Web Development requires four courses. You may choose any four courses from the Front End Web Development certificate course group, using the certificate course search.
Search for Courses
You can browse courses by term — fall, spring, or summer — in the DCE Course Search & Registration platform.
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete the four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
Learn more about pursuing a certificate and the process of requesting your certificate.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2021–22 rate)||$3,100 per 4-credit course ($775 per credit)|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,400|