Why Choose the Premedical Program?
- You have an undergraduate degree but need to complete some or all of premedical coursework before applying to medical or dental school.
- You are looking to study part-time, in evening courses on the Harvard campus.
- You need flexible, affordable, yet rigorous coursework that prepares you for medical or dental school and that demonstrates your competency to admissions committees.
- You are seeking a program that has a strong medical school placement record. See a list of schools our program candidates have been admitted to recently.
Benefits of Our Premed Program
- We advise you as you prepare your application.
- You will have a Harvard University ID card, which grants you access to the Harvard library system and other on-campus resources.
- We provide Sponsorship consideration (includes a composite letter of recommendation and a personal assessment).
- You have access to federal financial aid.
- You will earn membership in the Harvard Alumni Association upon completion of the program.
- You enjoy discounted access to Harvard Medical School’s HMX online courses upon program completion.