What You'll Learn
- Understand marketing fundamentals, including market-oriented strategic planning, market research, buyer behavior, target market selection, competitive positioning, product and service planning, pricing, and distribution.
- Learn principles of digital marketing, from search engine optimization to paid search, CRM management to analytics.
- Leverage market research design, qualitative and quantitative data, quantitative methods, and data-driven analysis.
- Apply marketing communication principles and strategies in focused subject areas such as leadership, management, social media, or news media.
Our Community at a Glance
Going back to school doesn’t have to mean putting your life on hold. We’ve designed our courses, certificates, and degrees to give you the flexibility to pace your studies to fit your schedule.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete the four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Marketing Management and Digital Strategy requires four courses or 16 credits. Choose courses from the following requirements, using the certificate course search.
- Foundations course (choose one course from select group)
- Digital Tools (choose one course from select group)
- Elective courses (choose two courses from select group)
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the:
See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Search For Courses
To find certificate courses in the DCE Course Search and Registration Platform:
- Under Search Classes, scroll to Harvard Extension Degree, Certificate, and Premedical Course Search.
- Select Graduate Certificates.
- Choose Marketing Management and Digital Strategy Graduate Certificate to explore program courses.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2022–23 rate)||$3,100 per 4-credit course ($775 per credit)|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,400|
Big goals are attainable when they are broken down into smaller pieces. One course at a time, one assignment at a time, one question at a time.