What You'll Learn
- Align the basic direction and goals of an organization; analyze an environment’s social, political, technological, economic, and global factors; evaluate industry and market structure; and assess organizational strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the essentials of business management in a global economy, such as corporate responsibility and ethics; organizational efficiency; and decision-making frameworks for competing strategic priorities.
- Leverage knowledge in corporate sustainability strategy, human resource management, strategic resource allocation, crisis management, and marketing management.
It may seem daunting to tackle schoolwork while maintaining a job, but you won’t be alone. You’ll bring challenges you face at work or in your community into the classroom to consult with faculty and peers on new, innovative solutions. Test a fresh concept or framework in the workplace and see immediate results.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete the five certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Strategic Management requires five courses:
- Economics, Accounting, or Finance course (choose one course from select group)
- Marketing course (choose one course from select group)
- Organizational Behavior course (choose one course from select group)
- Elective (choose one course from select group)
- Strategy course (choose one course from select group; this is your final certificate course)
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the:
See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2020–21 rate)||$2,900 per course|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$14,500|