What You'll Learn
- Align the basic direction and goals of an organization; analyze an environment’s social, political, technological, economic, and global factors; evaluate industry and market structure; and assess organizational strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand the essentials of business management in a global economy, such as corporate responsibility and ethics; organizational efficiency; and decision-making frameworks for competing strategic priorities.
- Leverage knowledge in corporate sustainability strategy, human resource management, strategic resource allocation, crisis management, and marketing management.
Our Community at a Glance
It may seem daunting to tackle schoolwork while maintaining a job, but you won’t be alone. You’ll bring challenges you face at work or in your community into the classroom to consult with faculty and peers on new, innovative solutions. Test a fresh concept or framework in the workplace and see immediate results.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
The professional graduate certificate in Strategic Management requires five courses:
- Economics, Accounting, or Finance course (choose one course from select group)
- Marketing course (choose one course from select group)
- Organizational Behavior course (choose one course from select group)
- Elective (choose one course from select group)
- Strategy course (choose one course from select group; this is your final certificate course)
Search for Courses
You can browse courses by term — fall, spring, or summer — in the DCE Course Search & Registration platform.
Earning Your Certificate
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2023–24 rate)||$3,220 per course|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$16,100|