What You'll Learn
- Develop an understanding of the theory and practice of corporate finance with an understanding of discounted cash flow, valuation, risk and return, capital asset pricing model, corporate capital structure, capital budgeting, mergers and acquisitions, and investment and financing decisions.
- Gain knowledge in focused topic areas, such as capital markets and investments, mergers and acquisitions, international corporate governance, investment theory, and real estate.
Our Community at a Glance
Students in this program receive a rigorous education in topics including organizational finance, economic theory, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete the four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Corporate Finance requires four courses:
- Corporate Finance course (choose one course from select group)
- Valuation course (choose one course from select group)
- Electives (choose any two courses from select group)
If you do not have background knowledge in finance, we recommend that you take an introductory course, such as MGMT E-2000 Principles of Finance, or consider the Principles of Finance certificate.
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the:
See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Search For Courses
To find certificate courses in the DCE Course Search and Registration platform:
- Under Search Classes, scroll to Browse by Degree, Certificate, or Premedical Program.
- Select Graduate Certificates.
- Choose Corporate Finance Graduate Certificate to explore program courses.
[Required on-campus courses] turned out to be some of the most amazing experiences of my life—and my children haven’t stopped talking about ‘daddy’s school.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2022–23 rate)||$3,100 per course ($775 per credit)|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,400|