What You'll Learn
- Understand human behavior in a variety of organizations through communication, motivation, group dynamics, leadership, power, performance management, technology, and organizational design and development.
- Build a foundation in interpersonal effectiveness, organizational conflict resolution, talent recruitment, training, labor relations, and legal issues.
- Acquire knowledge in focused topic areas, such as change management, self-and-team management, and leadership communication.
Our Community at a Glance
In this certificate, you gain insight into strategies and methods that cultivate and strengthen group performance, resource management, and organizational dynamics.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
The professional graduate certificate in Organizational Behavior requires four courses:
- Organizational Behavior course (choose one course from select group)
- Conflict Management course (choose one course from select group)
- Electives (choose any two courses from select group)
Search for Courses
You can browse courses by term — fall, spring, or summer — in the DCE Course Search & Registration platform.
Earning Your Certificate
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2023–24 rate)||$3,220 per course|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,880|