What You'll Learn
- Understand human behavior in a variety of organizations through communication, motivation, group dynamics, leadership, power, performance management, technology, and organizational design and development.
- Build a foundation in interpersonal effectiveness, organizational conflict resolution, talent recruitment, training, labor relations, and legal issues.
- Acquire knowledge in focused topic areas, such as change management, self-and-team management, and leadership communication.
In this certificate, you gain insight into strategies and methods that cultivate and strengthen group performance, resource management, and organizational dynamics.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete the four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in Organizational Behavior requires four courses:
- Organizational Behavior course (choose one course from select group)
- Conflict Management course (choose one course from select group)
- Electives (choose any two courses from select group)
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the:
See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2020–21 rate)||$2,900 per course|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,000|