What You'll Learn
- Insight on various investment opportunities through an understanding of land uses; the forces that drive property values; the life cycles of buildings and neighborhoods; how cities develop and change over time, and the real estate cycle.
- Hands-on experience creating financial models, analyzing cash flows, determining values, and measuring economic returns of real estate investments.
- Understanding of investment capital through a variety of debt and equity partnership structures.
- Knowledge of the tools of investment strategy, decision-making, risk mitigation, and enterprise management.
Our Community at a Glance
Going back to school doesn’t have to mean putting your life on hold. We’ve designed our courses and certificates to give you the flexibility to pace your studies to fit your schedule.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
The professional graduate certificate in Real Estate Investment requires four courses:
- Principles of Real Estate (required course)
- Real Estate Finance and Investment (required course)
- Real Estate Enterprise Management OR Real Estate Development (select one)
- Electives (choose one course from select group)
Search for Courses
You can browse courses by term — fall, spring, or summer — in the DCE Course Search & Registration platform.
Earning Your Certificate
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2023–24 rate)||$3,220 per course|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,880|