What You'll Learn
- Apply corporate sustainability principles—including carbon accounting, cost reduction, and operational efficiency—to achieve specific objectives.
- Develop management systems and performance frameworks for sustainability practices for use in a variety of organizations.
- Approach financial planning through the lens of sustainability and with a deeper knowledge of financial analysis, financing, valuation, risk assessment, and sustainable investments.
- Effectively navigate and lead through significant organizational change.
Our Community at a Glance
Whether you aim to shape global policies or lead local green initiatives, our programs will equip you with the skills and experience to succeed in a sustainability career.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete the four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
- Certificate core courses (choose at least 2 courses; you may select up to 4 courses)
- Certificate electives (you may select up to 2 courses; however, elective courses are not required for this certificate)
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the:
See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Search For Courses
To find certificate courses in the DCE Course Search and Registration platform:
- Under Search Classes, scroll to Harvard Extension Degree, Certificate, and Premedical Course Search.
- Select Graduate Certificates.
- Choose Corporate Sustainability and Innovation Graduate Certificate to explore program courses.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2022–23 rate)||$3,100 per course ($775 per credit)|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,400|
Never stop learning. Embrace your passion and pursue it by enhancing your knowledge. Be passionate about what you do.