What You'll Learn
- Understand the central themes around globalization, global security, foreign policy, and models of conflict.
- Gain perspective on the role nation-states and international organizations play in the modern global system, particularly as it relates to conflict management, human rights, trade, and economic development.
- Build knowledge in focused topic areas, such as international cybersecurity, security strategies in the Middle East, nuclear weapons, political risk assessment, and press relations.
You and your diverse peers will build expertise to help advance a career in government, an NGO, an international organization, or a multinational corporation.
Applied Certificate to ALM Degree
Working Full Time
Pursued Certificate to Deepen Expertise or Advance Career
Would Recommend Certificate
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete the four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in International Security requires four courses.
You may choose any four courses from the International Security certificate course group, using the certificate course search.
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the:
See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2020–21 rate)||$2,900 per course|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,000|