Whether you want to build new skills, explore a career pivot, or expand your worldview, we have nearly 1,000 courses to help you reach your goals.
In our classrooms—whether virtual or in person—you’ll find:
- Harvard faculty and industry experts dedicated to helping you gain practical knowledge.
- A rigorous, inclusive learning environment with weekly live interaction.
- A network of peers like you—driven, experienced, and committed to growth.
A stepping stone. If you’re contemplating a degree or certificate, starting with a single course can help you explore what fits your needs.
We offer a variety of ways for you to take courses so you can find the option that works best with your schedule. Course formats include:
- Online (live synchronous or asynchronous)
- On campus at Harvard
- Online with one intensive on-campus weekend
Enrolling in a Course
We offer full-semester and short-session courses throughout the year:
- Fall semester: 15-week courses from August to mid-December
- January: 3-week intensive courses
- Spring: 15-week courses from late January to mid-May
- Summer: 3- and 7-week options from June to August