What You'll Learn
- Understand the project management life cycle in order to manage a project from start to finish.
- Develop leadership skills and techniques to work with others to complete projects effectively and efficiently.
- Acquire knowledge of how project management impacts strategy and business success.
- Utilize change management practices to promote innovation.
Take the next step in your career by learning the management principles in your field.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
Earning Your Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete the four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
The professional graduate certificate in project management requires four courses, or 16 credits.
You may choose from the following course groups, using the certificate course search.
- Technical Project Management (choose one course from select group)
- Strategic Business Management (choose one course from select group)
- Leadership (choose one course from select group)
- Elective (choose one course from select group)
Courses taken before the 2018-2019 academic year do not apply toward this certificate.
Ready to take the next step?
You can enroll in your first course in the:
See the schedules in the academic calendar.
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2021–22 rate)||$2,980 per 4-credit course|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$11,920|