What You'll Learn
- Understand the project management life cycle in order to manage a project from start to finish.
- Develop leadership skills and techniques to work with others to complete projects effectively and efficiently.
- Acquire knowledge of how project management impacts strategy and business success.
- Utilize change management practices to promote innovation.
Our Community at a Glance
Take the next step in your career by learning the management principles in your field.
Working Full Time
Students Outside the U.S.
Average Time to Complete
The professional graduate certificate in project management requires four courses or 16 credits.
Complete one course from each of the following course groups using the certificate course search:
- Technical Project Management
- Strategic Business Management
Courses taken before the 2018-2019 academic year do not apply toward this certificate.
Search for Courses
You can browse courses by term — fall, spring, or summer — in the DCE Course Search & Registration platform.
Earning Your Certificate
Affordability is core to our mission. When compared to our continuing education peers, it’s a fraction of the cost.
|Our Tuition (2023–24 rate)||$3,220 per course|
|Average Tuition of Peer Institutions||$5,476 per course|
|Average Total Cost||$12,880|