Skip to content

Coronavirus Updates: See latest COVID-19 news from Harvard Extension School.

Earn Credits From Other Harvard Schools

You can apply for a Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE) or Harvard Divinity School (HDS) tuition voucher to take a maximum of one four-credit, graduate-level course free of charge that can apply to your Harvard Extension School degree. Minimum credit and GPA requirements apply for both ALB and ALM candidates. Master’s candidates need to check in with their academic advisor, because not all courses at these schools count toward each master’s field.