Registration is now closed.
Are you interested in learning more about management graduate degree programs at Harvard Extension School? Attendees joined us for an informational webinar on November 28, where they had the opportunity to connect with program directors, academic advisors, and current students.
During the webinar, we:
- Gave an overview of master’s degree programs in:
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Discussed our commitment to flexible pathways, including online courses, stackable certificates, and “earn your way in” degree program admissions.
- Explored our approach to actionable and experiential learning: engaging online courses and weekend courses on campus.
- Heard directly from alumni about their academic experiences and career impact.
- Answered questions during a live panel.
If you have questions about this event, email us at Inquiry@Extension.Harvard.edu.
If you require disability-related accommodations to access this event, please contact Accessibility Services at Accessibility@Extension.Harvard.edu.