Wednesday, October 19, 2022
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (ET)
Join us on October 19, 2022, for our annual Virtual Open House!
You’ll have many opportunities to learn how Harvard Extension School can help you achieve your goals. Hear from staff, students, and alumni in keynote presentations and break-out sessions. And chat with staff about admissions, enrollment, career outcomes, financial services, and more.
The event is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. eastern time. You can drop in at your convenience throughout the event to:
- Visit virtual booths to get information about our academic offerings and many student resources and services.
- Chat live with staff about programs, admissions, enrollment, and more.
- Join live breakout sessions to learn more about our community and ask questions.
- Attend keynote presentations on the Harvard Extension School experience.
Join us on October 19 for a chance to win a free course!
This agenda will be updated as details are finalized.
The following informational booths will be open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Live chat schedules will be posted at each booth.
Enrollment, Admissions, Student Resources & Services
- Enrollment Services
- Degree Program Admissions
- Academic & Career Resources
- Student Financial Services
- Accessibility Services
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Creative Writing, English, Journalism
- Data Science & Technology
- Government, History, International Relations, Anthropology
- Management. Finance, Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Math for Teaching
- Museum Studies
- Psychology Graduate Program
- Sustainability & Global Development Practice
Undergraduate & Postbaccalaureate Programs
- Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Premedical Program
Keynote Presentations & Breakout Sessions
You’ll have access to a range of keynote presentations. Hear from our deans, gain insight into the rich learning community from students, see how alumni are advancing in their careers, and learn about the online course experience.
Breakout Sessions with Q&A
Join live sessions throughout the event to learn about stackable credentials; get tips about balancing school with the rest of your life; and connect with alumni, students, and staff.