We invite you to join us for Virtual Open House 2021, where you’ll have the opportunity to learn about our academic offerings—including degrees and certificates—as well as financial services, career advising, degree admissions, and more.
You can drop in at your convenience during the full-day event to visit virtual booths, chat with staff, and watch presentations by alumni, students, staff, and faculty.
Event registration is closed.
- Join at your convenience between 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Explore programs and resources.
- Hear from students, alumni, and staff in panel presentations.
- Chat with staff members of the Harvard Extension community.
- Enter to win a course tuition voucher
This agenda will be updated as details are finalized.
The following informational booths will be open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Live chat schedules will be posted at each booth.
Enrollment, Admissions, & General Academics
- Enrollment Services
- Degree Program Admissions
- Online Courses
Degrees, Certificates, & Programs
- Biology & Biotech Graduate Programs
- Creative Writing, English, Journalism Graduate Programs
- Management & Finance Graduate Programs
- Global Studies Graduate Programs
- Math for Teaching Graduate Program
- Museum Studies Graduate Program
- Premedical Program
- Psychology Graduate Program
- Sustainability Graduate Programs
- Technology Graduate Programs
- Undergraduate Program
Student Resources & Services
- Accessibility Services
- Alumni & Student Engagement
- Career & Academic Resources
- Student Financial Services
Keynote & Panel Presentations (Auditorium)
Welcome and Introduction
- Nancy Coleman, Dean of Continuing Education and University Extension
- Suzanne Spreadbury, Dean of Academic Programs and Chief Academic Officer, Harvard Extension School
Supporting the Student Journey: Staff Panel
Staff members share how their teams support you throughout your student journey at Harvard Extension. Hear from Enrollment Services, Admissions, Financial Services, Career Services, and more.
Level-up Your Career with Design Thinking
Career coach Ingrid Goldbloom Bloch shares how to use the principles of design thinking to spark a positive change in your career path.
Alumni Experience Panel
Jill Felicio, director of advancement, guides several alumni in a conversation about how their Harvard Extension experience shaped where they are today.
How to Prepare for Fall Registration
Our Enrollment Services team walks you through all you need to know to start your journey and enroll in a course this fall.
Online Learning at Harvard Extension
Learn about our course formats and the online class experience from our expert online course development team.
Exercising Leadership as an Adult Student: Student Panel
Shirley Greene and Mark Addison from the Dean of Students Office engage students in a discussion about leadership and community.
Panel: The Juggling Act — Balancing School, Career, Personal Commitments
Join advisor Sarah Anne Stinnet and several students as they share the challenges of finding balancing and the strategies they’ve developed to adapt and succeed.
If you have any questions, be sure to check out our Open House FAQs.